Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Empty
PostSubject: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Malaysia_ps3_launch_640w

Had a good Merdeka weekend break, Malaysian gamers? Well, here's more reason to celebrate as Sony is officially launching the Sony PlayStation 3 in Malaysia, and you're invited! If you pre-order the PS3 from Sony Style Malaysia online or be one of the first 100 people there to purchase the console on the day of the launch, you'll snag some great prizes!

Official Malaysia Sony PS3 Launch

Venue: 1Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing), High Street Ground Floor, Main Entrance
Date: 20th September 2008
Time: 11:30 a.m.

PS3 Bundle Promotion

1x 80GB Sony PlayStation 3 Console
1x Soul Calibur IV
1x PS3 Game (selected titles)
1 year warranty

Price: RM1699

The first 3 people in the line to buy a Sony PS3 on the day of the launch will get a RM1000 cash voucher that can be used for their next Sony product purchase.
4th - 20th - RM500 cash voucher
21st - 50th - RM350 cash voucher
51st - 100th - RM150 cash voucher

(note: Will update this section later, as I need to confirm the cash voucher amounts for the 4th - 100th person)

Don't want to queue up? Pre-order from Sony Malaysia website and you'll get a Limited Edition PS3 bag and a Soul Calibur IV CD holder.

In addition to the launch, Sony Malaysia will be holding two competitions - a Sony 24-hour gaming marathon and a Sony Game Girl Competition. Take part in them and you stand a chance to win some great prizes!

Sony 24-hr Gaming Marathon

How many game wins do you think you can rack up in 24 hours? Take part in the Sony 24-hr Gaming Marathon and you might win for yourself a Sony BRAVIA TV and a Sony PlayStation 3! For 24 hours, try to win as many sets as possible in Soul Calibur IV and at the end of the 24 hour gaming marathon, only the top 8 winners will qualify for the Semifinals and Finals! Interested participants must register online at Sony Malaysia's website before 18th September 2008 and must be above 18 years old to take part.

Reward:

Champion
Sony BRAVIA TV + 1 unit of PS3

2nd prize
1 unit of PS3

3rd prize
1 unit of PSP

Consolation
Lots of Sony goodies to be won!

Sony PS3 Game Girl Competition

Ladies! If you think you have what it takes to be a Sony PS3 girl, then take part now and you may win yourself a trip to Hong Kong! Register before 10th September 2008 and on the day of the event, showcase your talents to the crowd and you may represent Malaysia for the Asia Game Show 2008 and win a PS3!

Reward

Champion
3D2N flight & accommodation to Hong Kong to represent Malaysia in the Asia Game Show (AGS) + 1 unit of PS3

1st runner up
1 unit of PS3

2nd runner up
1 unit of PSP

Consolation
Lots of Sony goodies to be won!
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:18 pm

PLAYSTATION®3 HDD 80GB model to be launched in Malaysia on 20 Sept, 2008

(Malaysia, 10 September) Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited¡¡(SCEH) today announced the release of PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) 80GB model in Malaysia on 20th September 2008, at a recommended retail price of RM 1,599 (Including tax).

The PS3™ 80GB model will be a complete entertainment system comprising of a Blu-ray™ player, HDMI output, an integrated Wi-Fi connection, Cell Broadband Engine™, DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller, and a built-in 80GB hard-disk drive. The multi-functionality of the 80GB PS3™ is a comprehensive entertainment value designed to appeal to a wide range of consumers from hard-core gamers to general entertainment enthusiasts!

In addition, users will also be able to enjoy immersive game play experience on the popular PS3™ software title including ¡°Soul Calibur IV™¡±. SCEH will continue to further expand the PS3™ platform with highly anticipated PS3™ game software title line-up such as LittleBigPlanet™, Motorstorm 2, and Resistance 2.

Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Ps3leafleta5back1ob3
Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Ps3leafleta5front1nc8
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 pm

I've heard about the event
Saw it on LYN homepage too

Well do u get urself one then?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 pm

rage wrote:
I've heard about the event
Saw it on LYN homepage too

Well do u get urself one then?

Yes,in my dream. No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:41 am

ps3 is expensive...sob... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event   Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Official PS3 Launch Event
Page 1 of 1