Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circle of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Circle of Life Empty
PostSubject: Circle of Life   Circle of Life Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:21 am

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangement.
Secretary make call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.
Husband make call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.
Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need
not come for class.
Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets
spend the week together.

Grandpa(the 1st boss ) make call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.
Secretary make call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.
Husband make call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.
Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: This week we will have class as usual.
Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I
can't give you company.
Grandpa make call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement .
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com

Circle of Life
Page 1 of 1