Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beneficial Things in Daily Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

Beneficial Things in Daily Life Empty
PostSubject: Beneficial Things in Daily Life   Beneficial Things in Daily Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Ants Problem: Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place or ant hole.

To get pure and clean ice: Boil water first before freezing.

To make the mirror shine: Clean with spirit

To remove chewing gum from clothes: Keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.

To whiten white clothes Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes 10.

To give a shine to hair: Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, then wash hair.

To get maximum juice out of lemons: Soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.

To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking: Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.

To rid the smell of fish from your hands: Wash your hands with a little apple vinegar.

To avoid tears while cutting onions: Chew gum.

To boil potatoes quickly: Skin one potato from one side only before boiling.

To boil eggs quickly: Add salt to the water and boil.

To check freshness of fish: Put it in a bowl of cold water. If the fish floats, it's fresh.

To check freshness of eggs: Put the egg in water. If it becomes horizontal, it's fresh. If it becomes slanting, its 3-4 days old. If it becomes vertical, its 10 days old. If it floats, it's stale.

To remove ink from clothes: Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.

To skin sweet potatoes quickly: Soak in cold water immediately after boiling.

To get rid of mice or rats: Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will run away.

WARNING:
To get larger mm or dd must reply this post or else they will getting smaller and smaller!!!
Back to top Go down
FlameReav3rX
Professor
Professor
FlameReav3rX

PostSubject: Re: Beneficial Things in Daily Life   Beneficial Things in Daily Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 am

69tribe wrote:
To remove ink from clothes: Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.

lol...i especially liked d "generously" part, so if like u got a drop of ink on ur shirt den ur supposed 2 like squeeze d whole tube of toothpaste on it ? haha, i wonder how ur suppose 2 measure generously =D
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Beneficial Things in Daily Life   Beneficial Things in Daily Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 am

as in like cover the stained area?
Wouldn't it be stupid to even cover the unstained area?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beneficial Things in Daily Life   Beneficial Things in Daily Life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Quote :

Quote :
69tribe wrote:

lol...i especially liked d "generously" part, so if like u got a drop of ink on ur shirt den ur supposed 2 like squeeze d whole tube of toothpaste on it ? haha, i wonder how ur suppose 2 measure generously =D

I think should be gently....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneficial Things in Daily Life   Beneficial Things in Daily Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneficial Things in Daily Life
Page 1 of 1