Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make this place alive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

How to make this place alive? Empty
PostSubject: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Kindly list down any suggestion that could make this place more 'alive'
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 am

I kindly suggest to admin to start a new subforum ,which is sex education (69tribe being main contributor Razz) and Current Issues and Event,there's tons of things that we can talk about these things,
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 am

Well, I second the sex subforum suggestion. There's nothing else can be more attractive to men other than it Razz
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Nth more agreeable...
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Let's start with current issues and events,with our current political state,it can be equally interesting than sex education.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:55 pm

People said Malaysia is the relative of Taiwan.
Flood the daily newspaper with political jokes. But somehow it kinda surpasses Taiwan. From the Mongolian cases, to 916. I'll feel Embarassed to tell ppl I'm a Malaysian now. -__-||
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 am

wah.....discuss about political issue?? u all want to be arrested under ISA ? XD
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Admin wrote:
wah.....discuss about political issue?? u all want to be arrested under ISA ? XD
What's wrong with discussing politics?
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Becaue Raja Petra is being pawn by ISA recently?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:55 am

rage wrote:
Becaue Raja Petra is being pawn by ISA recently?

wow..goverment do succeed in giving people the mindset they wanted.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:40 pm

lolz giving ppl that mindset using force isn't very wise actually.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm

rage wrote:
lolz giving ppl that mindset using force isn't very wise actually.

Only the results matters to them.Come on,be brave.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm

U know wadafak our PM said today? Since the petrol price has decrease ever since the economy crisis. The bad thing is, goods price still remain unchange. Giving those merchants opportunity to earn a hell lot. Then he should have done something to reduce the inflation. But he, however, said that its our responsibilities and we should reduce the inflation through the purchasing power of ours. So wtf does that mean? Dont buy any farking goods at all? Stuff to death so that merchants would reduce the goods prices? wadafak !
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:19 pm

rage wrote:
U know wadafak our PM said today? Since the petrol price has decrease ever since the economy crisis. The bad thing is, goods price still remain unchange. Giving those merchants opportunity to earn a hell lot. Then he should have done something to reduce the inflation. But he, however, said that its our responsibilities and we should reduce the inflation through the purchasing power of ours. So wtf does that mean? Dont buy any farking goods at all? Stuff to death so that merchants would reduce the goods prices? wadafak !
wtf lol..

Maybe he should really do something about the inflation,or at least tell us how purchasing power can reduce the price of needed good where Malaysian 100% need that stuff.Maybe,we should become open a grocery store and sell stuffs a little cheaper than other merchants,
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Death wrote:
rage wrote:
U know wadafak our PM said today? Since the petrol price has decrease ever since the economy crisis. The bad thing is, goods price still remain unchange. Giving those merchants opportunity to earn a hell lot. Then he should have done something to reduce the inflation. But he, however, said that its our responsibilities and we should reduce the inflation through the purchasing power of ours. So wtf does that mean? Dont buy any farking goods at all? Starve to death so that merchants would reduce the goods prices? wadafak !
wtf lol..

Maybe he should really do something about the inflation,or at least tell us how purchasing power can reduce the price of needed good where Malaysian 100% need that stuff.Maybe,we should become open a grocery store and sell stuffs a little cheaper than other merchants,

He is a total phailure as a PM. U got catch him on astro Selamat Hari Raya ads? By our PM himself. Kanasai is he reading script or what? Mad
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 pm

rage wrote:
Death wrote:
rage wrote:
U know wadafak our PM said today? Since the petrol price has decrease ever since the economy crisis. The bad thing is, goods price still remain unchange. Giving those merchants opportunity to earn a hell lot. Then he should have done something to reduce the inflation. But he, however, said that its our responsibilities and we should reduce the inflation through the purchasing power of ours. So wtf does that mean? Dont buy any farking goods at all? Starve to death so that merchants would reduce the goods prices? wadafak !
wtf lol..

He is a total phailure as a PM. U got catch him on astro Selamat Hari Raya ads? By our PM himself. Kanasai is he reading script or what? Mad
and gotta look at Jeanne,she oscillates her eyes from camera to her husband,she didn't have any scripts.

btw when I hear our PM's voice,my eyes are getting heavy,maybe he have some kind of superpower that make people sleep with his voice. Surprised
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 am

OMFG IS TEH PSYCHIC POWAR!!!

Where's teh impromptu speech? scripting / memorizing as a PM? Zzz
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 am

rage wrote:
OMFG IS TEH PSYCHIC POWAR!!!

Where's teh impromptu speech? scripting / memorizing as a PM? Zzz

ZOMG! IT'S NOT PSYCHIIC POWARS NOOBS..IT THE POWAR OF PEOPLE (NOOBS) GIVEN TO A HYPERNOOB TO LEAD THIS NOOBY COUNTRY.

N00000BS..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make this place alive?   How to make this place alive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make this place alive?
Page 1 of 1