Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money CAN Buy You Love.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Money CAN Buy You Love. Empty
PostSubject: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:29 am

Who ever said money can’t buy happiness, didn’t know where to shop..

London: Whoever said that money can’t buy love got it woefully wrong for it seems that being financially sound is one of the prime requirements for men these days.

A survey in the UK has found that only men who earn 35,000 pounds a year, 10,000 pounds more than the national average of 22,248 pounds, are considered ‘a catch’ by women, and have a better chance of settling down and passing on their genes.

In the poll of 1,250 people, 66 per cent said that they would prefer a partner who earned more than the national average, rather than one with a better sense of humour, looks, or a higher IQ.As for how people judge whether another person is well off or not on first impressions, it seems that the best indicator is a Surrey accent, as per 77 percent.The false sun-tan acquired by visiting parlours is not going to fool people, for only 1 per cent of those questioned associated it with being wealthy.

Casual clothes, and not formals, also seem to be another indication, as nearly half of the people polled said that they would wear jeans, T-shirts and trainers if their income crossed the 100,000 pounds mark. Only 7 per cent said that a suit indicated wealth.The survey was carried out for a new television quiz show, Payday, on Five.

Alex Menzies, a deputy commissioning editor with Five, said that the poll showed that wealth, more than any other quality, is what will get men the women of their dreams."They say you can't judge a book by its cover and you certainly can't judge a person by the clothes they wear or the way they speak. But wealth is now the biggest motivator for love, though it's tricky to know who's got a big piggy bank or an empty wallet", the Scotsman quoted him, as saying.

Last edited by Death on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:43 am

Hmm..this should be in Sense and Romance..Admin move it.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 am

U seriously need to edit the title font color
Yellow blend too well with the background
Cant even read it till i clicked into it
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:18 pm

rage wrote:
U seriously need to edit the title font color
Yellow blend too well with the background
Cant even read it till i clicked into it
ok
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 am

well the statement "money can't buy love" initially came out from some richies who spent half of their life time earning and reject any incoming love as they think it could be a burden. This , majority applies to female only. Not an offense to female anyway. For man, however, even we're reaching 50 we still can easily grab some hot chicks out there using our stuffed piggy bank.

Sure money can't buy happiness, love, health directly. But due to the breakthrough in science as well as the realization of human that how crucial money is. We can actually buy all those indirectly.
Health as in nutritious supplement. Love as in pouring enough money into a dream girl of yours and happiness as in getting the one u really love ignoring the fact that whether she loves you or not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:39 am

rage wrote:
Sure money can't buy happiness, love, health directly. But due to the breakthrough in science as well as the realization of human that how crucial money is. We can actually buy all those indirectly.
Health as in nutritious supplement. Love as in pouring enough money into a dream girl of yours and happiness as in getting the one u really love ignoring the fact that whether she loves you or not.

For this topic.....well....i agree with rage saying that money buying loves, happiness and health indirectly, but the consequences is, the heath u but with money, u cannot getting away from the the burden of supplement pills, loves u buy never last for eternity in the end, there is going to be nothing left for the rich guy who use money buying all those, is that consider happy?
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 am

So you're saying that u rather being poor and not having supplement (ITS NOT DRUGS) and getting ur wife through the so-called real love but work yourself to death is going to be happy? Think again.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Money can buy all those,but I disagree that money can but everything.So what if you can buy supplements,you're going to be ok if you know what is healthy and what is not.As matter of fact,you won't get malnutrition or something if you eat the right diet.

As for love,you need it so your marriage survives since everything needs money,as most divorce happens in America because of money related problem.

Quote :
But due to the breakthrough in science as well as the realization of human that how crucial money is.

Suspect Money is valuable because we,humans put values in it,otherwise it would just a paper and nickels.What science has to do with what you said above?
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Well what im saying is that technology and science ultimately contributes to human's realization of money plays the main role in this society. Do we even need money when we still a caveman?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 pm

rage wrote:
Well what im saying is that technology and science ultimately contributes to human's realization of money plays the main role in this society. Do we even need money when we still a caveman?
huh?what? Suspect

You mean advancement of technology,make human more dependent on money or realization of how this invention called money help us in many ways? scratch
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 am

Erm more like advancement in technology made money crucial to us.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 pm

rage wrote:
Erm more like advancement in technology made money crucial to us.
..or advancement in technology makes our economy growth more faster,then man put more value in it,to help with trading?

btw,I really suggest you to watch the documentary 11th Hour that I posted in Movie Sharing section,they got touch a issue about consumerism and effect of economical growth.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Oh...how large is the file?
I'm kinda lazy to download stuffs that I'm not very interested lolz
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm

rage wrote:
Oh...how large is the file?
I'm kinda lazy to download stuffs that I'm not very interested lolz
700MB,typical movie avi file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money CAN Buy You Love.   Money CAN Buy You Love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money CAN Buy You Love.
Page 1 of 1