Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALL-E.......

Go down 
+2
rage
mia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Omigosh??! The highly anticipated animation movie of the year!!
and it's finally out bounce

Wall- E is a must watch!! and let me emphasize on the word MUST WATCH Twisted Evil

A short synopsis ; What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? Wall-E, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for, as he adventures across the galaxy chasing his dream..

WALL-E....... Wall-e10

And Wall-E could only talk in clicks, whistles and beeps...
As the stories continues, Wall-E met a high tech robot named EVE and that's when Wall-E realised what is missing in his life, and that is LOVE...

WALL-E....... Wall-e11 WALL-E....... 24756111

WALL-E....... Walle110

WALL-E....... 00247610

From what I've heard, Wall-E has a very moving/sentimental storyline, yet at the same time it is funny and entertaining... I love you
Even The Star newspaper has rated this show 5 stars...

Definitely a must watch...!
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:13 am

But something annoys me to watch such animation in cinema is those darn kids!
Wtf can't they stay still and shut up while enjoy the movie? Screams , yells , giggles ... ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beh tahan at all. Makes me headache every time after finish watching any animation in cinemas
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:41 am

rage wrote:
Wtf can't they stay still and shut up while enjoy the movie? Screams , yells , giggles ... ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beh tahan at all. Makes me headache every time after finish watching any animation in cinemas

haha..luckily I never had those problems. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
AstralZ

AstralZ

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:57 pm

I juz watched it yesterday as a small celebration of the end of Lower 6 exam
Its really funny and very meaningful,sentimental & touching
This show was dedicated to Justin Wright (1981–2008), a Pixar animator who had
worked on Ratatouille and died of a heart attack before the movie's release. *sad*
Its a MUST watch...

And rage,
if u dont wan those annoying little kids... XD
watch a late nite or even a midnite show on weeknites (if u r free)
less parents will bring them 2 da cinemas

and there were few kids there wen i watched dis show...its abit annoying
but if there's no kids laughing then it wun be a pixar movie ^_^
Cheers...
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:29 pm

OMG!! I'm sooo jealous...!
I want to watch too Sad

feel like watching it at The Gardens Premium class cyclops
They said that the seats there were large and comfy and it comes in '2 in 1' - meaning it's like a two seater sofa... Estimated that there are about 15 of these seats inside, which means that full house would only accommodate around 30 peoples...
Imagine if I were to watch it alone and there's no one sitting beside me, the whole chair would be conquered by me!! Twisted Evil
And the best part is (IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN) it cost rm20 per ticket... I think it's worth it ...
If you are watching it with your loved one, it would be even more fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Quote :

Let me guess, rage.......you watched the movie already?
Well, I did downloaded it, but deleted as well due to the poor quality, no matter what, this show doesn't comes to my mind until what Astralz said

Quote :
Its really funny and very meaningful,sentimental & touching
This show was dedicated to Justin Wright (1981–2008), a Pixar animator who had
worked on Ratatouille and died of a heart attack before the movie's release.

I do admit that this show is kinda special anyways....guess I will watch it somehow.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm

I also want to watch it,but damn,I so drifted away from my study that I has catch up with it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 am

Er...nop havent watch it
Just to share some previous experience watching animation in cinemas
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

my experience would be paying the money for a less than 1 hour show, which is not worth it at all...=.=
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:
my experience would be paying the money for a less than 1 hour show, which is not worth it at all...=.=

less than 1 hour?really? Shocked
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 am

lol!
Right till now, I've only walked out of a cinema once before the show even ends... Hmm... It's a show by Leonardo Dicaprio, forgotten what's the movie title... The Aviator I think... quite some times ago... Real boring like hell... Shocked
I think I was in the cinema for bout 20 mins and tak boleh tahan already... Can you imagine? LoL..

Then, there are 3 movies which while I was watching, everyone started clapping their hands (including me)
Well, actually I was just following the crowd LoL...
Firstly, would be Transformer... A hell of a good show... worth every single penny spent...
Next would be I am Legend... A real touching plus scary movie... Also worth the money spent...
Thirdly would be a show titled Perfume.... Hmm... Now, how should I describe this show.. Let's see.. For the two earlier movies that I mentioned, we clapped is because it is such a god-damn-it good shows... But for Perfume... Let's just say it has a very different story...

As we all know, many of the scenes in movies aired in the cinema (especially those eng movies) were cut due to aggresiveness or so-called too 'open'... and their meaning of 'open' here even includes kissing scene (alamak!!)...
Well.... This Perfume show, however, somehow manage to escape the tight security check or somehow pass the check and was aired without much cutting scenes...
And basically, all the audiences witnessed the naked part plus a little of sex scene... Which, of cos surprised us, and therefore we clapped Laughing
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:13 pm

mia wrote:

And basically, all the audiences witnessed the naked part plus a little of sex scene... Which, of cos surprised us, and therefore we clapped Laughing

bad mia,bad... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Lol..i watched the movie before.. i mean the PERFUME...uncut one..it's so damn scary.. there are ppl making love in public.. (that shudnt be scary..) but all are uncle and aunties..even Pope make love in front of the crowd..damn it..it doesnt arouse me a bit.. summore in the beginning of the movie..the young man killed the virrgin lady..peel off her shirt and smell every inch of her body!! SHE is Dead, dude!! DAmn Siao!!
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

LOL !! and that's why we all clapped in the cinema XD We totally witnessed the whole uncut show.... lol!
At first, I thought Perfume is a ghost movie...
but it turned out to be ..... (dot dot dot...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 am

PERFUME- the story of a murderer, won 12 awards & 11 nominations......should be nice when the scene of KILLING..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WALL-E....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E.......   WALL-E....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALL-E.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Chit-Chat Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: