Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabbages And Condoms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

Cabbages And Condoms Empty
PostSubject: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 pm

OK, I know it sounded odd for a title, but believe it or not, cabbages and condoms is ,in fact, a name for a restaurant at Thailand... Shocked
I heard of this restaurant thru the newspaper a couple of days ago and I think that it's really cute...
You must be wondering now why is it cabbages and condoms and not others, when both of it has no relationship whatsoever... Apparently, the owner of the shop, a former Thai senator, Mechai Viravaidya, believes "birth control should be as cheap as vegetables"—hence the restaurant's name!

On entering the restaurant, instead of being greeted by the usual greetings, you will find yourself seeing a big sign saying "Sorry we have no mints, Please take a condom instead" and right at the bottom of the sign, lay a small basket filled with condoms... lol!

Also, one of the slogans that it has in the restaurant is, " Our food is guaranteed not to cause pregnancy."

Cabbages And Condoms C_c_co10
Back to top Go down
djames

djames

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA! weird name... but its interesting! free condoms, man! it cant get any better than that! lol! safe SEX encouragement!!!!! thats goood!
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:43 am

djames wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! weird name... but its interesting! free condoms, man! it cant get any better than that! lol! safe SEX encouragement!!!!! thats goood!

Free condom?maybe you can take alot and sell it for profit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 pm

LOL!
that is just plain selfish Shocked
peope there are trying to create awareness and death is trying to make business out of it lol!

As we all know, Asians tend to be awkward and shy when talking bout sex and condoms... It is considered a taboo to be talking bout it on broad daylight...
But to be truthfully honest, I think we should be open minded bout these kind of topic, I mean, what's so much to be shy about...??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Thx for sharing such interesting information with us.....
For the sake of economic growth in some country, birth control will not be needed, but in China, the china government do take this seriously.
Then in Malaysia,............guess that should be censored .....XD
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:50 pm

mia wrote:
LOL!
that is just plain selfish Shocked
peope there are trying to create awareness and death is trying to make business out of it lol!

As we all know, Asians tend to be awkward and shy when talking bout sex and condoms... It is considered a taboo to be talking bout it on broad daylight...
But to be truthfully honest, I think we should be open minded bout these kind of topic, I mean, what's so much to be shy about...??

Not only in Asia,almost every part of the world consider sex as taboo.I think birth control will not be needed in here due to Dasar Kependudukan introduced by Mahathir. XD Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 am

Death wrote:

Not only in Asia,almost every part of the world consider sex as taboo.I think birth control will not be needed in here due to Dasar Kependudukan introduced by Mahathir. XD Rolling Eyes

How could you say that Shocked
because of all these unprotected sex, many children has become the victim due to broken family... where their parents abondoned their kids...
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 am

mia wrote:
Death wrote:

How could you say that Shocked
because of all these unprotected sex, many children has become the victim due to broken family... where their parents abondoned their kids...

abondoned? albino

I also felt the same thing,they should focus on quality rather than quantity. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 am

abandoned I mean lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages And Condoms   Cabbages And Condoms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabbages And Condoms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: House and Food-
Jump to: