Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUG........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:02 am

Hugs can take a lot of forms - there are friend hugs, family hugs, and romantic hugs.
Hug represent as respect and manners in the western country. Hugging is another ways to express your feeling of love for your loved one.

Now, think.......when is your last time hugging your family members , friends, lover? (erm...should I write lovers) Twisted Evil

Something about hug written on the web...
**** # Family Hug: Approach kindly, but not too emotionally.
**** # Friend Hug (girls): Approach caringly, sometimes humorously, and smile.
**** # Friend Hug (guys): Approach quickly, usually not looking them in the eye.
**** # # Crush Hug: Approach carefully, but do not seem shy. Smile slightly and perhaps say a caring word or two.
*** # Lover Hug: It doesn't matter who starts this; either can make it just as romantic. When approaching, put your hands on their shoulders and look them in the eyes. Say you love them, how much you care for them, and how much you are loving every second with them. Then fall into each other and hug with all your heart.
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:26 pm

I wonder is it all the members here never even hug their beloved family members before, or too shy to reply on this topic......actually, the more you hug, represent that you are more caring ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:
I wonder is it all the members here never even hug their beloved family members before, or too shy to reply on this topic......actually, the more you hug, represent that you are more caring ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I feel awkward to post here because I don't know what to post,I'm not a emotional type person.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 am

lol seriously yea i 2nd what death said
Cant comment much on hug though...
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: come on..hug family is a norm...   HUG........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:07 am

hugging is to express ur feeling in another way ...not orally la.. but well...it is still very hard to hug a girl..
ur chest touches her breast...wat about the bottom??? i oways wonder...u will bend ur body abit right b4 hugging? What about those hug which the girl 's leg lock on u? thats what type of hug?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 am

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
hugging is to express ur feeling in another way ...not orally la.. but well...it is still very hard to hug a girl..
ur chest touches her breast...wat about the bottom??? i oways wonder...u will bend ur body abit right b4 hugging? What about those hug which the girl 's leg lock on u? thats what type of hug?

You're thinking too much,just enjoy that moment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Where got oh..wondering only..   HUG........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 pm

u dare tell me u never ever think of it...!!! dun bluff.. k? haha..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
u dare tell me u never ever think of it...!!! dun bluff.. k? haha..

I think about it,and I just conclude it that I'll just enjoy it when the moment comes and have some self-restraint from having erection. Razz
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:

Must be lacked of experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am

rage wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:

Must be lacked of experience Laughing

Same here. No

Must be years now since I hugged my mom and my siblings.
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: HAHA..   HUG........ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am

Ok la you just accept it that i lacked of experience. Xp i want to know more ma...haha
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:07 pm

Hmm okay first time hugging yea it feels Embarassed
But later on...it just feels.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 am

lol!
personally I think hugging really depends on who you hug with... I hug with loads of people most of the time... like what rage said, it feels real neutral... LoL...
For me, hugging a friend, regardless of gender, is just a way of expressing how much you miss him/her (if you haven't seen him/her for quite some times)... those kind of hug last less than a few secs...

whereas, hugging your family members is more of a 'I love you' kind of hug.... (which is proven why I don't hug my brothers XD)

Hugging your loved one, on the other hand, is actually real intimate... because it feels totally different... and I am not meaning physically... but more to emotionally... and it last a lot longer than the usual hugs... and so, it is better known as cuddling... it is basically hard to explain how it feels unless you self-experience it... but you definitely won't be thinking much on how your body comes in contact with each another at that very moment, trust me... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUG........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUG........   HUG........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUG........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: Sense and Romance-
Jump to: