Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it alive?

Go down 
4 posters

ITS NOT DEAD ANYMORE RIGHT?
ITS ALIVE!!!
Is it alive? Vote_lcap80%Is it alive? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
HELL , IT IS STILL DEAD
Is it alive? Vote_lcap20%Is it alive? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:24 am

This place seems to be living up aren't it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 am

Well, I can barely see the light of this forum come to alive, but not, still consider quite dead due to lack of post. Anyways, guess that I have to post more during my coming holiday.
Hope that you guys able to learn something from this forum, since this is my first ever created forum, i ad learn something new in the process of creating it, how about you guys? cyclops cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am

This forum still in transition state.

It would be more live if we got more active members and active discussion as well.

So I vote for nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:46 am

lol 18 members...we can only bring the forum alive. Admin drag more members here enough liao
Back to top Go down
chinhau5
Professor
Professor

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:34 pm

If you really want to bring this forum alive, you need something that attracts people's attention. Take forum.cheatengine.org, a hacking forum for instance, tens of thousands of people visit that site everyday to get hacks and discuss about hacks.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Nope. That's not the way
Those are technical forum. People visit there to obtain hacks, technical support , expertise. When their problem is resolved, majority wouldn't return to the forum. You get hundreds of new members every day but thousands of it stop visiting your forum each day as well.

A great forum? Doubted so.

A good forum would be lowyat forum.
Yes I can say there's a part of them are visiting the forum for business' sake. But at the same time majority are staying to discuss about crap, building up clans and fanboy-ish groups. Discussion regarding any single issue could be found on it. There's no dead sub-forum at all. That's how a great forum should be.

If you're suggesting something that would attract attention. Let's take an example...file sharing? Music? Movies? Games? P*rn?
That would eventually made this forum to alive but people are staying for the sake of the files. That's not how it should be don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 am

This forum is created for knowledge and learning purpose. I fully agree with rage's argument saying the lowyat forum is the role of good forum, which no dead sub-forum and many aspect of thing been discuss and shared everyday. But anyways, hope that my this forum able to provide all of you learn of something new, discover interesting facts and so on....

Hope that you guys enjoy posting.......
~*~We learn during the process of sharing~*~ Cool Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Admin perlu cari more members sia
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 pm

rage wrote:
Nope. That's not the way
Those are technical forum. People visit there to obtain hacks, technical support , expertise. When their problem is resolved, majority wouldn't return to the forum. You get hundreds of new members every day but thousands of it stop visiting your forum each day as well.

A great forum? Doubted so.

A good forum would be lowyat forum.
Yes I can say there's a part of them are visiting the forum for business' sake. But at the same time majority are staying to discuss about crap, building up clans and fanboy-ish groups. Discussion regarding any single issue could be found on it. There's no dead sub-forum at all. That's how a great forum should be.

If you're suggesting something that would attract attention. Let's take an example...file sharing? Music? Movies? Games? P*rn?
That would eventually made this forum to alive but people are staying for the sake of the files. That's not how it should be don't you think?

Yea we need active members which means the number of members is ruled out. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:16 am

Quote :

I am trying , but when the time comes, the member will increase.....
Thx for all those who supporting anyways...
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:45 am

Admin wrote:
Quote :

I am trying , but when the time comes, the member will increase.....
Thx for all those who supporting anyways...

Well,good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it alive?   Is it alive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it alive?
Page 1 of 1