Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro from Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:15 pm

I am the Admin, you can say that I actually own this forum. Seemingly that no 1 willing to start in this introduction section, I guess I have to take to move in doing so. First of all let me introduce why this forum named as "Mind Spirit Share". This forum is a place for any kind soul out there who willing to share the knowledge or information with the others. Since that with more people, the knowledge generated in the learning process will be vast and diverse. Therefore, my forum also served another purpose which is to provide a place where any group of friends will be able to stay in touch despite of place and time. The fact that we people staying in a busy modern era which bearing stressful work all the time, causing the gap among friends and family became much more bigger. This is silly but do happen around me where else my friends busy with their daily workload/ GF and so on then ................ lol! guess that answer had ad popped out in your mind. Expressing your inner feeling with sharing I think will be another different new experience to be exploited. After all, these had inspire me to create this forum. I know it is kinda lame, but anyways, get use to it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kay, now something about myself. I am just a normal form 6 students who going to take the STPM exam in the year end of 2008. I am kinda considered as introvert, due to I likes to spend my time with computer. I am good in disturbing others and got hated always as usual. I already got bored with all those hypocrite going around, and making me rather spending my time with non-living things,ie. computers. Eh, like this I also don't know is it a good thing or might there is some hidden negative side.
I like the brilliant creation of the scientist- technology which helps to ease our life. I am not always aware of the new invention around, but I do wish to know more, but not only in this field, but the others too, such like heath care and so on. In our life, we were slowly dying since the day we were born, but we still insist to learn from time to time as fulfilling our desire of thirst for the knowledge right? In order to leave a colorful page/ memory in our life. This is what I hope for.......don't you wish to make your life more meaningful?

~*~We learn from the process of sharing~*~
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Oh well,nice to meet you. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

lol......hope to see your introduction soon lo then....
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
PurezWater

PurezWater

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 pm

yaya ~nice to meet u ~ Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:
lol......hope to see your introduction soon lo then....

you asked for it.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Intro from Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from Admin   Intro from Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro from Admin
Page 1 of 1