Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a must try...!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

a must try...!! Empty
PostSubject: a must try...!!   a must try...!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Ole ole Bali is located at Sunway Pyramid, it's on the outer side of the mall, if you were to take the front parking lot, I'm sure you will be able to see it... lol
one word sums it all - purrr-fect...!
actually, there are numerous restaurants which has 'Bali' as the theme, like Bumbu Bali located at Puchong (where it is more pricey if were to compared to Ole Ole Bali)...
But anyhow, it is definitely worth it to eat here, the atmosphere is just plain beautiful... dimly lit, with loads of paintings and artworks (all the way frm Bali I guess ^^)
the Indonesian cuisine served are in pretty large portion too...a must try...!! Amelia11

Oh, and did I mention that you are actually given a choice of either to be seated on the cute short tables (where you are required to take off your shoes and place it at the lil stairs beside it ...
a must try...!! 23831310

or to be seated at the regular table... one word of advise though, if you were planning to have a long meal, then the regular table with regular chairs are more advisable... You don't want to end up having aching back and cramp legs lol..

a must try...!! Image_10
>forgotten what's the name of this food LoL... but it just look soo yummy-licious tongue

a must try...!! Image_11

a must try...!! Image_12
>some random deco...

the food was great, no doubt..
A must try for all you people out there cat
Back to top Go down
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

a must try...!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a must try...!!   a must try...!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 pm

Maybe we should hang out to this restaurant some day...Hehehhe Cool
Back to top Go down
saster

saster

a must try...!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a must try...!!   a must try...!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:21 pm

yea, and the treat is yours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a must try...!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a must try...!!   a must try...!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a must try...!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: House and Food-
Jump to: