Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It melts in your mouth...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

It melts in your mouth... Empty
PostSubject: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm so surprised to find out that there are still some people out there who admitted of not hearing the name J.Co or Big Apple before in their whole life Shocked

maybe to them, it's just another typical old donut shops but trust me fellas, it is super tempting, once you take a bite, you will definitely get addicted to it..
It's not super expensive neither is it hard to get..
from what i've known, j.co is located at sunway pyramid and at pavilion...
whereas big apple is located at mid valley... I'm not sure about the other locations
BUT if I'm not mistaken, Big Apple is coming to Puchong soon cheers
I guess it will be opening one at the upcoming IoI II..
So sit tight and wait What a Face

here are some pictures to get your appetite revving:

It melts in your mouth... Image_10
the one on your far left is called coco loco(if i'm not mistaken) , followed by alcapone, hazel dazzle, mona pisa
sec row; tiramissyou, heaven berry, then glazzy (the original flavour)
third row; jacky chunk, why nut, sugar ice, and again another jacky chunk Razz

It melts in your mouth... 15171610

'Bout the price, not being a biased, but I personally thinks that whatever j.co offered, big apple could do the same too, with a more minimal price..
1/2 a dozen at j.co for the assorted one cost rm11 whereas 1/2 a dozen at big apple only cost a mere rm9.50..
so, the choice is up to you LoL...
I still prefer j.co though the taste for both the brands are about the same..

A word of caution tho, the line seriously is frigging long and you have got to have some patience while waiting...
but it is definitely worth the wait I love you
Back to top Go down
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

PostSubject: Re: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:29 pm

I can understand why people dunno about this j.co shop...

because it no j.Go lol!

and these pic make me feel hungry now》
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 pm

ya..ya...I agree that these pictures are making me hungry....
J.CO always got long queue, but luckily the line of line moving kinda fast actually.....worth to have a try..... rabbit drunken
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 am

When I read the title,I thought this is gonna be a chocolate Ad,and I admit I never heard J.Co and Big Apple before.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 am

LOL! this is even better than chocolates... tongue

anyways, to settle some confusion, let me just clarify the exact location of these two shops...
for J.co Pyramid, it is located at the LG2, once you found the Jusco supermarket, walk towards one of the ending, and you will be able to see it...
69 Tribe, it is not at the highest floor lol!

whereas for Big Apple Mid Valley, it is located at LG, at the connection route between The Garden and Mid Valley...
So, have fun donut-hunting Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It melts in your mouth...   It melts in your mouth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It melts in your mouth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: House and Food-
Jump to: