Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School Empty
PostSubject: Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School   Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 pm

1. Life is not fair. Get used to it.

2. The real world won't care as much about your self-esteem as your school does. It will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.

3. Sorry, you won't make $40,000 a year right out of high school. And you won't be a vice president or have a car phone, either. You may even have to wear a uniform that doesn't have a designer label.

4. If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you have a boss.

5. Flipping hamburgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping. They called it opportunity.

6. It is not your parents' fault. If you screw up, YOU are responsible. This is the flip side of "It's my life" and "You're not my boss".

7. Before you were born, your parents were not as boring as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, cleaning up your room, and listening to you complain all the time.

8. Life is not divided into semesters. You won't get summers off. Not even spring break. You are expected to show up every day for eight hours and you don't get a new life every semester.

9. Smoking does not make you look cool. It makes you look like a moron.

10. You are not immortal.

11. Your school may be outcome based. Life isn't. In some schools, you're given as many times as you want to get the right answer. Standards are set low enough so everyone can meet them. This, of course, bears not the slightest resemblance to anything in real life-as you will find out.

12. Enjoy this while you can.

-Charles J. Sykes

study
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School   Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Yup, i agree....this is what life all about, especially when we're in school life indeed.....
Nice one....keep it up........ Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School   Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:41 am

Well is someone feels that thay want to add something to this list,feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School   Twelve Rules Kids Don't Learn in School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Education Zone :: Others-
Jump to: