Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nurse is quite fierce (18+)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

Nurse is quite fierce (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Nurse is quite fierce (18+)   Nurse is quite fierce (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Some fool, when he just when the development period, one day of he thought his there swells rises, runs up to the hospital to see a doctor.
He said: “doctor! My there rises very much fiercely, can ask you to treat!” As soon as doctor looked that originally is a fool, takes up hammer strikes his there, a while lessened the swollen area!
Passed for several days, for that fool the similar reason runs up to the hospital treatment, but the doctor was not there, hence young lady nurse find out the condition, said: “I help you treat ......” about a half hour later, the fool very satisfied to nurse said: “you are fierce, doctor will only lessen the swollen area moreover is very painful; You will not only lessen the swollen area, will also go to the pus head.”
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Nurse is quite fierce (18+)   Nurse is quite fierce (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm

I don't understand,the nurse gives that guy a BJ ?
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Nurse is quite fierce (18+)   Nurse is quite fierce (18+) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse is quite fierce (18+)   Nurse is quite fierce (18+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse is quite fierce (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: Sense and Romance-
Jump to: