Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Empty
PostSubject: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:56 am

There was a one hour interview on CNBC with Warren Buffet, the second richest man who has donated $31 billion to charity. Here are some very interesting aspects of his life:

1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!

2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.

3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha , that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or a fence.

4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.

5. He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world's largest private jet company.

6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis. He has given his CEO's only two rules. Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money. Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.

7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.

8. Bill Gates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. Bill Gates did not think he had anything in common with Warren Buffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of Warren Buffet.

9. Warren Buffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.

His advice to young people : "Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself and Remember :

A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.

B. Live your life as simple as you are.

C. Don't do what others say, just listen to them, but do what makes you feel good.

D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.

E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on things that you really need.

F. After all it's your life, then why give others the chance to rule your life.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:47 am

Nice sharing and interesting facts that he did not bringing cell phone nor computer on his desk...... and his advice to the young people :
Quote :
A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.

B. Live your life as simple as you are.

C. Don't do what others say, just listen to them, but do what makes you feel good.

D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.

E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on things that you really need.

F. After all it's your life, then why give others the chance to rule your life.
actually very true about what he said, from A to F, every point is meaningful....really respect him.....
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
chayjoon

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Thumb up. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 pm

Thx for sharing.
Maybe he had enjoyed all those private jet planes more than enough? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:36 pm

rage wrote:
Thx for sharing.
Maybe he had enjoyed all those private jet planes more than enough? Laughing
Maybe he don't know how to fly one,see advice F. Razz
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Total agree with the "Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself"

Ppl using credit card is actually using the future money..except those who really know how to control their spending..

you might be dead long before you get to clear off all your debts..ppl might think he is lucky coz he gets away from all the debts..but thinking of it..u might cause ur loved ones tones of troubles..they hav to struggle to help to pay for it..and review ur own life..hav u really enjoyed ur life?? Life without debt?? Life of freedom.? freedom of Life??
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:38 pm

withoutwax wrote:
Total agree with the "Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself"

Ppl using credit card is actually using the future money..except those who really know how to control their spending..

you might be dead long before you get to clear off all your debts..ppl might think he is lucky coz he gets away from all the debts..but thinking of it..u might cause ur loved ones tones of troubles..they hav to struggle to help to pay for it..and review ur own life..hav u really enjoyed ur life?? Life without debt?? Life of freedom.? freedom of Life??

Yep,definitely I don't want get into debt,if I bought something,I must have time to enjoy it,not working to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm

Quote :
Yep,definitely I don't want get into debt,if I bought something,I must have time to enjoy it,not working to pay for it.

yeap, agree with it, ....we live to enjoy our life, not get ourselves into debt....oh gosh, if with a family, they will be the one who suffer for it.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 pm

but seriously. Frankly speaking its unlikely to live in this world without having at least one debt in a life time. How are going to buy a house and a ride?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 pm

rage wrote:
but seriously. Frankly speaking its unlikely to live in this world without having at least one debt in a life time. How are going to buy a house and a ride?
I'm considering loan for education,but I think I'll have loan for house too,ride can wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet   Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Read Article : Interview of Warren Buffet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Education Zone :: Others-
Jump to: