Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Become a brilliant lover!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

Become a brilliant lover! Empty
PostSubject: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Modified Missionary

You've probably tried the standard missionary position before. But many women complain that they cannot achieve an orgasm with the man lying on top. This modified version should take things up a notch:
Lie on your back and put your legs over your partner's shoulders. This is a good position if you need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm, and it is a nice way to begin to experience building a G-spot orgasm. He'll have a lot of control over stimulating your G-spot, and you can play with your clitoris to have an orgasm.
Mouth and Finger, Yum!

Many women have an easier time achieving an orgasm through oral sex than with intercourse. And since we can only assume that your partner would love nothing more than to try new ways to please you -- walk him through the following exercise:
Ask your partner not to use the tongue as a vibrator on your clit, but to caress your clitoris, urethra and vaginal opening with lips and tongue. Slower is better, so you have time to absorb all the sensations and to remember to relax.
When you feel aroused, ask him to insert a finger, ever so slowly, and rub your G-spot very slowly but firmly. Over time, your G-spot will become more easily aroused, and swollen, and less stimulation will be necessary to feel ready for orgasm.
The point of this exercise is to relax and allow the sensitivity and pleasure to grow and evolve by shifting your focus bit by bit from clitoris to G-spot, over many lovemaking sessions.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:24 pm

this is more like how to be great in bed instead of becoming a brilliant lover
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 pm

What is a G-Spot? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:01 pm

a spot deep inside the vagina of female that has similar function as clitoris.
That is stimulating the female. Its a spot that has a high concentration of nerves which will gives woman an intense climax if its stimulated.

Well generally intercourse wouldn't make a female to have orgasm for majority...unlike men. So they have 2 spot which is responsible for this. Clitoris and G-spot.
How do I know? Because I'm a bio student Cool
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

rage wrote:
a spot deep inside the vagina of female that has similar function as clitoris.
That is stimulating the female. Its a spot that has a high concentration of nerves which will gives woman an intense climax if its stimulated.

Well generally intercourse wouldn't make a female to have orgasm for majority...unlike men. So they have 2 spot which is responsible for this. Clitoris and G-spot.
How do I know? Because I'm a bio student Cool
Shocked
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 am

lolz what kind of respond is that =="
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:43 am

rage wrote:
lolz what kind of respond is that =="

....and you have to ask.69 more t1p5 pl0x...
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 am

and he'll teach u 69 ~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a brilliant lover!   Become a brilliant lover! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become a brilliant lover!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: Sense and Romance-
Jump to: