Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Empty
PostSubject: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... 20050130162020_74283_BDhTg5hQJ6kV

lol, try to set this as your wallpaper.... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 pm

that might increase workers efficiency if its implemented in office eh?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:10 pm

huh...what the?That wont stop me,I would simply change the wallpaper,it is just too tempting to use my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 am

I wonder, who dare to set this as wallpaper?
Increase efficiency ?? how come ?
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:58 am

Admin wrote:
I wonder, who dare to set this as wallpaper?
Increase efficiency ?? how come ?

Let's see. Restrict the user authorities to change the wallpaper. So maybe workers would work faster to finish their task asap so that could take their eyes off from the monitor?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:47 pm

That won't work because my Firefox covered the whole screen,and I would be more tempted to not close firefox than to close computer. Man,it's win98,so last century,I wouldn't use it if the thing is not fast. Wink
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Hmm...How about having screen saver to show up every mins if the comp is untouched and the PICTARS for it is a collection of those 'HOTTIES'
How about that? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 pm

rage wrote:
Hmm...How about having screen saver to show up every mins if the comp is untouched and the PICTARS for it is a collection of those 'HOTTIES'
How about that? lol!

Well, that's a good idea, do u want the whole picture? XD
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

rage wrote:
How about that? lol!
Works if you want others to not touch your computer,but hey,the computer will show these pictures when it's idle. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Hmm yeah but once u're done with your task. You're allowed to leave the desk ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....   A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to "help" on reducing the time spent on computer....
Page 1 of 1