Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.
 
HomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 I'm N.E.W.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GS_aka_fcuklim223



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 am

First of all,i would like to intro myself.. my name is GSLim a.k.a aaron in college.
my other nicky..is fcuklim223 or bcuzwearenoob...in gg. I'm glad to be introduced to this forum, by admin. He is my ex class mate from sMk S4. . .here i would like to know more ppl as well as enhancing my knowledge...oso will share mine. Hope seniorz membrs..tunjuk tunjuk ajar ba..

Main interest :- playing basketball , lovely arts , figures , romance , photo taking , and so on.

Life 's fun with this forum dude.... keep spreading regarding this forum.. MAKE SURE is alive as lively as jay chou singing in concert ..haha




ALIKATO ...O ZAI MAS ...si
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome to this forum, and hope to see more post from u in the coming future ... Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
First of all,i would like to intro myself.. my name is GSLim a.k.a aaron in college.
my other nicky..is fcuklim223 or bcuzwearenoob...in gg. I'm glad to be introduced to this forum, by admin. He is my ex class mate from sMk S4. . .here i would like to know more ppl as well as enhancing my knowledge...oso will share mine. Hope seniorz membrs..tunjuk tunjuk ajar ba..

Main interest :- playing basketball , lovely arts , figures , romance , photo taking , and so on.

Life 's fun with this forum dude.... keep spreading regarding this forum.. MAKE SURE is alive as lively as jay chou singing in concert ..haha




ALIKATO ...O ZAI MAS ...si

Welcome,earthlings.

Hope you enjoy your stay at here. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

erm...-.-
Welcome =="
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GS_aka_fcuklim223



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: I post, posted and will post.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am

Thanks for all the welcomz.. (^|(oo)|^)
Laughing this forum really free for all....? can i share jokes and weird funny stuff...? geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-08-02

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Weird like? Fun like? Can share some porn? I'm bored to death...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GS_aka_fcuklim223



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Porn cant be shared...but art can.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 am

I'm so sorry to withoutwax..haha that u are bored to death. Cant help it....or else the admin and some vips will kill me for polluting this wonderful forum, they are good send some virus to my com and i'm gg...mati kongkiao. Porn story can share la ..haha.. no la i prefer some thing "clean" ....let it be art..share art ok la..haha...nudity is an art. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 am

wow...wow...wow...hold on a sec, it is not like we are hackers or what, and I don't think sending virus is something i will do, cause i fully understand the feeling of affected by malware / virus / adware ...etc...the feeling is like, argh...... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
GS_aka_fcuklim223



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: sorry for the joke.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:08 pm

haha... no offence.. i just don't want to pollute ur forum.. erm.. how to see the whole list of members btw.. i wanna know who else friend of mine in this forum. tq I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
I'm so sorry to withoutwax..haha that u are bored to death. Cant help it....or else the admin and some vips will kill me for polluting this wonderful forum, they are good send some virus to my com and i'm gg...mati kongkiao. Porn story can share la ..haha.. no la i prefer some thing "clean" ....let it be art..share art ok la..haha...nudity is an art. cheers

I think you will more harm of getting virus from downloading porn from unsafe websites than admin. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
GS_aka_fcuklim223



Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-08-18

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Well..you are right.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 am

Some web did really have deadly virus. haha. but i tried dont dl porn. I trying my best now.. lol dont laugh lo.. you that innocent meh..haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Posts : 232
Join date : 2008-07-23

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:46 am

downloading porn is normal, but dun get caught when watching it....and
Quote :
Some web did really have deadly virus. haha. but i tried dont dl porn. I trying my best now.. lol dont laugh lo.. you that innocent meh..haha

I am not laughing also.....@@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mss-919.omgforum.net
chinhau5
Professor
Professor


Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-07-31

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 pm

What is a virus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-08-05
Location : Milky Way Galaxy

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:03 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Some web did really have deadly virus. haha. but i tried dont dl porn. I trying my best now.. lol dont laugh lo.. you that innocent meh..haha

I dont watch porn. *halo appears on head*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Posts : 343
Join date : 2008-08-02

I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:
Some web did really have deadly virus. haha. but i tried dont dl porn. I trying my best now.. lol dont laugh lo.. you that innocent meh..haha

I dont watch porn. *halo appears on head*

Me either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




I'm  N.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm N.E.W.   I'm  N.E.W. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
I'm N.E.W.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Chit-Chat Zone :: Intro of Members-
Jump to: