Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:21 am

Hey, anyone here with experience on putting braces? Shocked
Cos i heard that there are numerous types of braces, the traditional metal braces which cost bout rm6 k for 18 months...
and i have also heard that there is the ceramic braces... but the price of it is real scary... bout rm 15 k...
Gosh... I'm still thinking whether I should be putting one or not... pale
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 am

mia wrote:
Hey, anyone here with experience on putting braces? Shocked
Cos i heard that there are numerous types of braces, the traditional metal braces which cost bout rm6 k for 18 months...
and i have also heard that there is the ceramic braces... but the price of it is real scary... bout rm 15 k...
Gosh... I'm still thinking whether I should be putting one or not... pale

I've heard if you can get a letter from school,you can get braces for less 1k,that's what a teacher in my previous teacher told me.In case you didn't notice,someone in our class wear braces,ask him.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

mia

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

already asked.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 pm

mia wrote:
already asked.... Suspect
ok then. pig
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:40 am

Putting braces not the same as applying for for job which require many personal detail and experience....the things that you need,(in my opinion) are determination 30%, money60% and time 10%... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
mia

mia

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 pm

LOL!! hmm... maybe so... but I just want to hear more opinions and experience from other people...
who knows that they might have some better suggestion haha!

OK, to be truthfully honest, who here visits the dentist at least once a year?? bom
Answer truthfully....
and when was the last time you guys visited that place? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 pm

seriously, i never been to dentist before , at least till this far i live, i never visit before, so can't provide u any precious opinion ....but the only that i want to say will be good luck then...
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Admin wrote:
seriously, i never been to dentist before , at least till this far i live, i never visit before, so can't provide u any precious opinion ....but the only that i want to say will be good luck then...

Phew..I thought I'm the only one. cheers
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Lucky fellas lol!
To be truthfully honest I've been to the dentist I think bout 4 to 5 times... when I'm in higher primary...
Was about to put braces.... but something happened in the midst of it, so eventually tak jadi la tu.... haha....

what I hate most bout dentist is the fact that it has a stale smell once you walked in the front door... Horrible Shocked
And the dentist guy will kept telling you and assuring you that it won't be painful especially when they are about to inject your gums with those scary needles.... need I say more on what happen next? LoL...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still thinking...   Still thinking... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still thinking...
Page 1 of 1