Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is life all about >.<

Go down 
+5
rage
mia
Death
withoutwax
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

What is life all about >.< Empty
PostSubject: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:21 pm

What your opinion on the purpose of life?
Why do you think that we live here for?
No offense to any religious, just hope to know more on the opinion of life.

If you are to given time to recall back the things that you have done in your life, will you think that it is meaningful....(of coz dun say disobeying your parents is meaningful or something like this la) Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Life...What is it? I've been wondering bout this since young (childhood la..i'm not dat old)...
why are we destined to be human..creature with brain that can think, count, memorise and imagine stuffs?
Wad are we before birth?
Wad will us be after death?
Things like ghosts and sleeping in coffin started to drive me to look for the answer...

This is wad i find..Note: it's only for reference, apology for any offense.
Every human (i mean human) has a function in life. Just like any other stuff on Earth..the tree providing oxygen, sunlight source of all energy..engine to run motor and automation..actually not only on earth..to be precise the whole universe..under the eyesight of THE CREATION..

so is man..we live for a purpose..it depends on one's definition of life..either for love?..for breeding? for greater good? So ppl who feels dat they hav no purpose in life..no dream no hope..this is when they lose faith..this is when they try committing suicide...so whether a man's life..ur life or my life? whether it is worth or juz wasting up the spaces of human..consuming golden energy producing rubbish..being the parasite..it's up to one's definition for life..

Wad is most important here is..if we view man's life in third person..i find out that actually everyone did contribute to the human civilisation..pushing our limit to the infinity..which we could never reach..advancing..developing..everyone has their contribution in it..even the burglar..even the robber..the beggar at streat..becoz they keeping the HARMONY..Yin-Yang theory..

Juz my two cents..now i think i found my purpose of life..to save lives..to save the wolrd..to save the young ones from corruption..it sounds very..hm..heroic..but it is true for me..WIsh me good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:50 am

haha,it's funny to see many of us experiencing existential angst.

As for me,my purpose of life is to understand everything,to seek the objective truth.The purpose of mankind? I have not readily have a answer for that,and I do believe that every man has to choose their own purpose,even if their purpose is to find a purpose.

In my opinion,it would be harder to find objective purpose for mankind because each and one of us are different.

Withoutwax,good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 pm

LOL! As usual, withoutwax is always real heroic..
As for me, I think that the purpose of life is to spread love around to everyone you meet.. be it your family members, friends, lovers, strangers or even to animals...
Though it might sound simple but I don't think it could be achieved easily... As humans are always overcome by many emotions - jealousy, anger etc etc... it is definitely not an easy task...

Like what withoutwax mentioned earlier, all of us has a role to play... It's just a matter of what role is it... That is the reason why every single one of us are unique and different from the rest... this is because different people has different role... some of us might end up becoming the prime minister in the near future... and that very person would be bless with the ability to lead others...
And some of us are destined to be soulmates, maybe we are made just so to complete the other person...
therefore it is important to find your real role/purpose in life..

Anyhow, that is just an opinion... lol!

If you were to ask me to recalled back all the things that I have done in my life and do I have any regrets on it....
My answer would be, no... I never have any regrets over what I have done................. The only regrets I have would be the outcome of it..
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 pm

For me, life is a gifted chance by some other superior being or natural occurrence for u to prove to prove yourself worthy.

Life of course couldn't be simple, you've seen people achieving great things in this world, but do you think you can do it? Ah that's for u to decide. But what I've come to realize is that when I questioned most of the people this , "Can you become the next Bill Gates?", the answer would probably be "No, how would that possible? He's a genius darn it". That might seems to be true, he had the opportunity, he had the talent and he had the luck. We might lack of all those things but what if its possible? My point is that, it wouldn't be possible if you, yourself already had a perception of unlikeliness for it to happen. If I were to give a 10 grand now for serious, you wouldn't believe it isn't it? What if its true then and you denied it ? You didn't even give a chance not to yourself, but to the universe. How would it possible then?

Nothing is destined, you decide your own path and walk on your own. You either can choose to become a useless parasite infesting and wasting the priceless resources of this world or to become someone which is capable of contributing some to this by building up a better tomorrow. I believe that my future lies in my own hands, what's yours then?

For several years I've been seeking for definition of life. Well this is however, a pointless things to do as it wouldn't likely to define life after all.

I believe that my future lies in my own hands, what's yours then?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:19 pm

rage wrote:

Nothing is destined, you decide your own path and walk on your own. You either can choose to become a useless parasite infesting and wasting the priceless resources of this world or to become someone which is capable of contributing some to this by building up a better tomorrow. I believe that my future lies in my own hands, what's yours then?

For several years I've been seeking for definition of life. Well this is however, a pointless things to do as it wouldn't likely to define life after all.

I believe that my future lies in my own hands, what's yours then?

I second the above statement.Our future lies in our hand,and by the choices you make everyday,but are these is independent of other entities?I would say no,for example,you say you would give $10 and left me to make choice,I got choice however,either I accept or otherwise,so the choices left for is predetermined by you.In our life many of choices are already predetermined,each one will lead to another string of event which you have make these choices again.

Surely choosing the right choice at right time will get you where you want be and what you want to be if you use your wit and of course with a little bit of luck.In case of Bill Gates,if not mistaken he bought DOS for $50,000 and make a fortune out of it but surely it also makes him a Harvard dropout.
Back to top Go down
djames

djames

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 pm

hmmm to me, we basically live to die! well all of us who live will sooner or later die! so yea sad to say, life is death! LOL!

okok a happier version of life.. we life to have fun!! we have only 1 life, so why waste it to doing something you dont enjoy? have as much fun you can have with it! and studying is NOT fun! sooooooo....SCREW STUDYING!!!! Twisted Evil HAHAHAHA! who's with me???

darn! looks like i'm alone.. ohh well!
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm

In case you don't know, there's something called the law of attraction. Choices are predetermined? Not really true for me
In case if you don't know what is law of attraction. Do a wikipedia search, or google. I'm sure you can find up to hundreds of thousands articles regarding of it.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:47 pm

djames wrote:
hmmm to me, we basically live to die! well all of us who live will sooner or later die! so yea sad to say, life is death! LOL!

okok a happier version of life.. we life to have fun!! we have only 1 life, so why waste it to doing something you dont enjoy? have as much fun you can have with it! and studying is NOT fun! sooooooo....SCREW STUDYING!!!! Twisted Evil HAHAHAHA! who's with me???

darn! looks like i'm alone.. ohh well!

Live to die,and let's enjoy the moment between it..look much hedonistic to me.

Quote :
In case you don't know, there's something called the law of attraction. Choices are predetermined? Not really true for me
In case if you don't know what is law of attraction. Do a wikipedia search, or google. I'm sure you can find up to hundreds of thousands articles regarding of it.

I'm looked in wiki as you suggested,and it looks plausible and interesting.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 am

Death wrote:
I'm looked in wiki as you suggested,and it looks plausible and interesting.
No doubt it is =/
In fact, they even had a DVD explaining about this law of attraction.
Its named "The secret"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm

The Secret?
I downloaded the book actually....got movie based on The Secret?
Rage, u read finish the book?
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Uh book...tooooo....manny....pages....and....words.......makes...me.... Sleep
So i opt for the film instead Laughing
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:
The Secret?
I downloaded the book actually....got movie based on The Secret?
Rage, u read finish the book?

you mean e-book?

Gimme link lol...I'm an avid ebook collector..XD lol!
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

PostSubject: MY thinking...as well as opinion ...no offense..no defense.   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:02 am

Why the purpose of living?.....It is a great topic but leads us to no where... Ya is true we will mati kong kiao one day...everyone will,unless u believe last time the emperor of china really able to live forever after having the "cheong sam pat lou" ubat mujarab.. What i want you to know is that the results of ending with death are not what we wish to have..but we live is to enjoy the process of living.

In fact ,whatever things we do, we enjoy the process....of doing it.. Sure it will produce the outcome. But if we did try our best , even we cant get the outcome that we wanted, there is satisfaction behind it. Worst, is u dont even wanna try ur best...and conclude something...that's the fault , look back to yourself,ask yourself, think awhile...start redo it...and do your best.
Anyhow the "best" is very judgemental,maybe to chong wei's best is to improve himself to a much stronger badminton player than now, but other's best is just train and win the olympic. Do anyone see the point?
To me,life's about continuosly improve yourself and in the meantime enjoying the process.
Life has supportive elements and consists of many stages.. I believe our obj,is to keep getting experience and level up JUST like com game..and to see alot of beautiful view/place around this world, and to leave a name on this earth. Bear in mind to have love as ur elements to live.

"In case you don't know, there's something called the law of attraction. Choices are predetermined? Not really true for me
In case if you don't know what is law of attraction. Do a wikipedia search, or google. I'm sure you can find up to hundreds of thousands articles regarding of it."
said rage.

Can anyone teach me...how to do those

rage wrote :
"In case you don't know, there's something called the law of attraction. Choices are predetermined? Not really true for me
In case if you don't know what is law of attraction. Do a wikipedia search, or google. I'm sure you can find up to hundreds of thousands articles regarding of it."
I admit i dont know,but wanted to improve ...any helping hands here?

WELL,out of sudden, the law of attraction sells millions of books and video,u ask me i'm sure i heard of it too...without realising i did apply the law...boom...that is the results of spm. haha no offence..believe it or not is ur choice.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 pm

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:

Can anyone teach me...how to do those

rage wrote :
I admit i dont know,but wanted to improve ...any helping hands here?

WELL,out of sudden, the law of attraction sells millions of books and video,u ask me i'm sure i heard of it too...without realising i did apply the law...boom...that is the results of spm. haha no offence..believe it or not is ur choice.

It seems law of attraction has many similarities with law of cause and effect,karma.Could it be our life is predetermined by what we do now,in which we influence our surrounding by making choice and then let these 'law' to do it's job?
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Albert Einstein said: "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm

withoutwax wrote:
Albert Einstein said: "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Thanks alot,Captain Obvious
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 am

It seems law of attraction has many similarities with law of cause and effect,karma.Could it be our life is predetermined by what we do now,in which we influence our surrounding by making choice and then let these 'law' to do it's job?[/quote]

Well,death, u mean our future life or past that is predetermined by what we do now?...i assume is future..
is not that we influence our surrounding by making choice... is that we use our brain wave to send our message in "always listening" part of our brain to the universe...bear in mind not to god. is universe. no offence to religion. That "law" now will make the arrangement which is sooo unexplainable.
The belief is like this...this is what i digest from the movie.. thou not all things can be successfully achieved.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 am

GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:

Well,death, u mean our future life or past that is predetermined by what we do now?...i assume is future..
is not that we influence our surrounding by making choice... is that we use our brain wave to send our message in "always listening" part of our brain to the universe...bear in mind not to god. is universe. no offence to religion. That "law" now will make the arrangement which is sooo unexplainable.
The belief is like this...this is what i digest from the movie.. thou not all things can be successfully achieved.

I mean our past is determined and we cannot change it,but our future is determined right now,every nanosecond,our future is kinda predetermined since law in which universe works is determined,for example you can go to McD but you can't order supreme Cheeese pizza there,but since you chose to go to McD you now have limited choice,either you order the food there or leave it to get a pizza elsewhere.

You mean we use our brain unconciously send signal to surroundings,and things that resonate with these signal get attracted to us,and those is not get repelled,is this Law of Attraction all about?

Truthfully,I got lost in your maze of word in your second paragraph and forth.
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

Death wrote:
GS_aka_fcuklim223 wrote:

I mean our past is determined and we cannot change it,but our future is determined right now,every nanosecond,our future is kinda predetermined since law in which universe works is determined,for example you can go to McD but you can't order supreme Cheeese pizza there,but since you chose to go to McD you now have limited choice,either you order the food there or leave it to get a pizza elsewhere.

You mean we use our brain unconciously send signal to surroundings,and things that resonate with these signal get attracted to us,and those is not get repelled,is this Law of Attraction all about?

Truthfully,I got lost in your maze of word in your second paragraph and forth.

Yes. THat's how the law works. Well you see, if you trying to work on the law and wanted money to fall from the sky. No matter how passionate how much effort u put into the law. It still won't work. That's because even if you say you believe such thing to happen. Inside ur sense of common and logical thinking, that's still not possible. Just like what you mentioned about McD. Its unlikely to order pizza at there as for as long as you live, there's no pizza ever served in McD. So that just don't make any sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm

rage wrote:

Yes. THat's how the law works. Well you see, if you trying to work on the law and wanted money to fall from the sky. No matter how passionate how much effort u put into the law. It still won't work. That's because even if you say you believe such thing to happen. Inside ur sense of common and logical thinking, that's still not possible. Just like what you mentioned about McD. Its unlikely to order pizza at there as for as long as you live, there's no pizza ever served in McD. So that just don't make any sense at all.

You mean someone arrives at McD,and finds that cheese pizza is not avaiable,so his mean encoded the 'pizza...pizza',and send it to surrounding,so a pizza hut store decode,and send it back 'here..here',so what would if we are out of range?like no store sells pizza nearby?
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

What i meant is that sense of logic and common still applies.
Its not possible as you,yourself knew that it isn't possible to order pizza from McD
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 pm

rage wrote:
Its not possible as you,yourself knew that it isn't possible to order pizza from McD

If we you know,change our mind when we arrive,or we arrive at a place where there is no pizza?
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Death wrote:
rage wrote:

If we you know,change our mind when we arrive,or we arrive at a place where there is no pizza?

Har? scratch
dun get it at all Suspect
Back to top Go down
GS_aka_fcuklim223

PostSubject: It's not so easy as what u think.   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey law of attraction is not the same as psychic power or supernatural power. I want pizza at mcd ...buss... the pizza out from the counter. U misunderstood le...

The law needs focus and time as well as effort. You must be specific and keep focus in it , and that drives you towards it and nearer and nearer each time u attract it by applying law.
What rage said is correct , applying common sense. But is possible. The way you communicate to the universe is also crucial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is life all about >.<   What is life all about >.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is life all about >.<
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next