Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A physic question.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flamenix

flamenix

A physic question..... Empty
PostSubject: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Can you move at a speed that exceed 1500km/h....?
Of course, I can do it....
Think carefully, or calculate it.....Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 pm

Well..if only i'm in a machine that can accelarate to such velocity..yes i can..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:20 pm

what do you mean? You mean like in machine like xwax said or our speed relative to something else?
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm

the question abit misleading scratch
Back to top Go down
flamenix

flamenix

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am

Well, use your physics skills......anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Lol..guys he's bullshitting..
Lemme guess..he's try to say that we are all moving at the speed of 1500km/hr relative to the centre of the earth....isnt it?
Lol..even the speed oso wrong..calculate properly..it's suppose to be 1776km/hr...lol..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 am

withoutwax wrote:
Lemme guess..he's try to say that we are all moving at the speed of 1500km/hr relative to the centre of the earth....isnt it?
Lol..even the speed oso wrong..calculate properly..it's suppose to be 1776km/hr...lol..
<.<

I forgot the value,but we will appear to move faster if calculate the speed of our sun orbiting our galaxy or something,..
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 pm

o' rly? What a Face
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Death wrote:
withoutwax wrote:
<.<

I forgot the value,but we will appear to move faster if calculate the speed of our sun orbiting our galaxy or something,..

yup..if you put the speed relative to centre of galaxy..or relative to centre of universe..or even relative to infinity border..lol..these speeds are all different..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm

withoutwax wrote:
Death wrote:
withoutwax wrote:
<.<

yup..if you put the speed relative to centre of galaxy..or relative to centre of universe..or even relative to infinity border..lol..these speeds are all different..

lol

I don't think universe have a center...hmmm... study
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Death wrote:
withoutwax wrote:
Death wrote:
withoutwax wrote:
<.<

lol

I don't think universe have a center...hmmm... study

Lol..ya..my mistake...lol..
Back to top Go down
flamenix

flamenix

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:19 am

Hey man, i wrote: speed that EXCEED 1500km/hr.....not EXACT 1500km/hr....
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 pm

flamenix wrote:
Hey man, i wrote: speed that EXCEED 1500km/hr.....not EXACT 1500km/hr....
Travel in Mach 7 jet? confused
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 pm

A physic question..... Wtfs8
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:15 pm

rage wrote:
A physic question..... Wtfs8

I think Flame has trouble articulating his thoughts... Neutral
Back to top Go down
flamenix

flamenix

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:10 am

Use your physic skill lah..... aiyo......don't tell me your brain is rusted.....
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 pm

1st : I don't get what you're talking about.
2nd: The only thing that rusts here is your English.
3rd : 1st and 2nd means the same thing.

scratch
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 am

1st, Rephrase ur question
2nd, perhaps u could use another picture from me?

So first or second? Ur call
Back to top Go down
flamenix

flamenix

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Angular velocity of earth=2*3.142/(24*60*60)
=7.272E-5
Tangential velocity of earth=(6.37E6)*(7.27E-5)
=463.24m/s
=1667km/h (>1500km/h)
Location of Malaysia is very near to the equator line. So, the radius of earth almost equally to the length from Malaysia to centre of the earth.

Solar system is too big....so i just take the speed relative to centre of the earth.
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Lol..guys...wat an insult to this poor guy over here..he seems giving up to argue with you all..lol..dont forget he's a BAND 5 dude..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am

withoutwax wrote:
Lol..guys...wat an insult to this poor guy over here..he seems giving up to argue with you all..lol..dont forget he's a BAND 5 dude..
The truth is,he doesn't suck at English,he just didn't tell any hint or information for us to begin with..
Back to top Go down
flamenix

flamenix

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:22 pm

okok......all your problems are my fault.....
Band 5 is juz a express ticket for me only.....
my real lvl is band 4 only.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A physic question.....   A physic question..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A physic question.....
Page 1 of 1