Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life and Death....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mia

mia

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:10 am

Recently I read a book entitled Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul...
Never have I once read any of those Chicken soup for the soul series although I have heard of it many a times....
and this book truly touches me from the bottom of my heart on what life is and how we should appreciate it more now that we are still alive...

Life and Death.... Chicke10

It occured to me on what if suddenly I lost someone I loved so dearly without even saying goodbye.... I don't think I can accept the pain that I have to endured...
Ppl normally assumed that death will never occured to them since they are still young...

"aiyah, so many people in this world, it won't happen to me one."
Therefore life were always taken for granted....

I ,for one, never attended a funeral before in my whole life... ('cept maybe when I'm 2 years old when my grandpa passed away, but I don't suppose that counts since I can't rmb it at all)... They say I'm lucky that I'm not expose to those terrible ordeal.... maybe so, and maybe not... I supposed all of us just have to deal with the fact that we will die one day... whether you like it or not...

Most people don't talk bout death too... It seems as if it is a taboo to be talking bout it and thus everyone tends to avoid those conversation... Well for me, called it innocent or stupid, I always talk bout death to my mum... I told her that if I ever die earlier than her, then she should donate away all my precious clothes to my dear friends, the red one for who and who and so is the black top and the green blouse... then I will proceed to how she should have my funeral, prefering to be cremated than buried... Just imagine if you're buried and your body start to rot in the coffin six feet under... Ewww...!! Gross...

we wont know what will happened tomorrow or what will happen at the next hour... we only have one life and we should appreciate it more by showing our loved one that we love and care for them...
before it is too late.... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 am

mia wrote:

I ,for one, never attended a funeral before in my whole life... ('cept maybe when I'm 2 years old when my grandpa passed away, but I don't suppose that counts since I can't rmb it at all)... They say I'm lucky that I'm not expose to those terrible ordeal.... maybe so, and maybe not... I supposed all of us just have to deal with the fact that we will die one day... whether you like it or not...

Most people don't talk bout death too... It seems as if it is a taboo to be talking bout it and thus everyone tends to avoid those conversation... Well for me, called it innocent or stupid, I always talk bout death to my mum... I told her that if I ever die earlier than her, then she should donate away all my precious clothes to my dear friends, the red one for who and who and so is the black top and the green blouse... then I will proceed to how she should have my funeral, prefering to be cremated than buried... Just imagine if you're buried and your body start to rot in the coffin six feet under... Ewww...!! Gross...

we wont know what will happened tomorrow or what will happen at the next hour... we only have one life and we should appreciate it more by showing our loved one that we love and care for them...
before it is too late.... Like a Star @ heaven
I have attended a funeral before,but not someone dear to me,and he was cremated.

Do we need to care what happens to our body when we are dead?
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
mia

mia

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 am

Quote :

Do we need to care what happens to our body when we are dead?

lol... I don't know... we won't know what will happen when we die right? What if when we die we still could feel and still lingers in this Earth...? affraid
Then we will see our own body rot.... disgusting...!!
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Well if u say could 'feel'
U'll be burn to ashes if you're going to cremate urself.
Imagine how would that feel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:10 pm

mia wrote:

lol... I don't know... we won't know what will happen when we die right? What if when we die we still could feel and still lingers in this Earth...? affraid
Then we will see our own body rot.... disgusting...!!
and what you're visiting yourself six feet under?..when you lingers around?
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:51 pm

LOL!!
for one, if I were to be cremated, the pain will only last for a short while... whereas if I were to be left to rot, it will take up to years @@" haha....

and erm... bout what death said... hmm... true true... I wont be visiting my grave... but it just irks me that there are disgusting slimy worms eating up my flesh affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:40 am

wah.....nice 1 mia.....lol.....
u should thx me for introducing u this book....XD
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
mia

mia

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 pm

LOL.... ya la yala.... Thank you admin Mad

seriously hee..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
withoutwax
Professor
Professor
withoutwax

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Cremate is good..you save place for land..the land be use to plant trees and home for animals instead of putting your damn zho-deng (eatup space) tomb..
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:47 am

withoutwax wrote:
Cremate is good..you save place for land..the land be use to plant trees and home for animals instead of putting your damn zho-deng (eatup space) tomb..
How about the nutrient in our body,they supposed to cycle.
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:43 am

Death is inevitable.
Death gives meaning to life.
It forces us to prioritize and choose what matters.
What we will both live and die for.
Without death, life would be ambiguous and formless.
We could eventually choose everything; therefore choice would mean nothing.

Choice only means something if you have to give up something else to follow your choice.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life and Death.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death....   Life and Death.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life and Death....
Page 1 of 1