Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Alzheimer’s Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

World Alzheimer’s Day Empty
PostSubject: World Alzheimer’s Day   World Alzheimer’s Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 am

Hmm....I was wondering where should i post this, but come to think of it, not much related with the health and i decided to post it right here...yea, the general discussion.

The theme for World Alzheimer's Day - 21 September 2008 - is 'No time to lose!'. This year we focus on carers by emphasising and celebrating the contribution they make to society and giving them the recognition they deserve!

Quote :
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also called Alzheimer disease or simply Alzheimer's, is the most common form of dementia. This incurable, degenerative and terminal disease was first described by German psychiatrist Alois Alzheimer in 1901. Generally it is diagnosed in people over 65 years of age,[1] although the less-prevalent early-onset Alzheimer's can occur much earlier. An estimated 26.6 million people worldwide were afflicted by Alzheimer's in 2006; this number may quadruple by 2050.
Some explanation about Alzheimer from Wikipedia

Hmm...omg...Malaysia not in the list of celebrating this event, Thailand and Indo is celebrating...lol.... silent silent
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net

World Alzheimer’s Day
Page 1 of 1