Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

contraceptive method

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

contraceptive method Empty
PostSubject: contraceptive method   contraceptive method Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

The so-called contraceptive method is the application natural or the science method avoids the sperm and the egg union, its principle includes:
(one) suppresses the ovulation
(two) to kill the zoosperm
(three) to prevent the fertilization
(four) to disturb the bed.

Generally the commonly used contraceptive method may divide into the following several kinds:

1. Natural contraceptive law: The safe period computation method, the foundation temperature measuring law, the observation vagina secretion, avoids the sex life around the ovulation period. But regarding menstrual cycle anomalous, is not suitable the use safe its computation method. Generally speaking the failure rate is high.

2. The coitus interruptus (the sexual intercourse interrupts the law﹞: But cannot wait the semination in the process namely possibly to have the sperm to discharge, therefore this law is unsafe.

3. Condom, vaginal diaphragm, diaphragm or contraceptive sponge: Avoids the sperm entering the feminine womb, may choose the appropriate way use; Generally speaking, the condom is the convenience, and efficiency high way, if each time correctly uses, the effect may reach 90%.

4. In womb contraceptive device: Kills the essence, the impediment fertilized egg bed, generally speaking, the effect is quite good, uses the first year to be possible to reach 97 ﹪ contraception rates. The equipment is convenient, when wants to have a child, after taking out, very quick then may be pregnant; But will have the few part person to install three month initial period possibly not to adapt or to have the slight punctual hemorrhage, therefore suggested that best will return regularly examines.

5. Vagina spermicide: Kills the zoosperm the method to avoid the fertilization, may merge the vaginal diaphragm or the diaphragm uses together.

6. The oral contraceptive and hypodermic implants the Burang (NORPLANT): The leading role to suppress the ovulation, if the oral contraceptive can take according to the doctor's advice may reach 100% contraceptive effects nearly, the newly married female is best in marrying the preceding month of menstrual onset fifth day to start to take, but the endocrine disorders cause menstruation anomalous should better not to need to take. Some people will possibly have certain slightly, the temporary side effect.

7. Surgery type ligation: Abdominal cavity mirror type ligation, abdominal type ligation, vagina type ligation and masculine ligation and so on, but this law regarding the newly married husbands and wives is not very appropriate. Each contraceptive method has its good and bad points, in these methods in the womb the contraceptive device, the oral contraceptive, hypodermic implants the Burang and so on belongs to the long-term use method.

Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: contraceptive method   contraceptive method Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Or just aim outside when it's coming,,
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: contraceptive method   contraceptive method Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Death wrote:
Or just aim outside when it's coming,,

That's coitus interruptus mentioned above.
It has a high failure rate though. Because when u get's very excited during sexual intercourse, sperms tends to leak out a little bit. This little bit could also give u a big present 9 to 10 months later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contraceptive method   contraceptive method Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

contraceptive method
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Education Zone :: Others-
Jump to: