Mind Spirit Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Spirit Share

This forum is for those who willing to share whatever come across the mind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaving, heart disease and stroke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

Shaving, heart disease and stroke Empty
PostSubject: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

ok, I read an interesting article from the internet recently, I would like to share with with all of u here, and here it is
Quote :
How often a man shaves may be a marker of his susceptibility to heart disease, according to new research from the University of Bristol, published in the American Journal of Epidemiology today.

The Caerphilly Study by Professor Shah Ebrahim and colleagues in the Department of Social Medicine examined the link between shaving, coronary heart disease and stroke in 2,438 Welsh men aged 45-59. It found that men who didn't shave every day were more likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke during the study's twenty-year follow-up period.

Men who shaved less than once a day were also less likely to be married, had a lower frequency of orgasm, and were more likely to smoke, to have angina, and to work in manual occupations than other men. When these factors were taken into account, these men still had a small (30%) increased risk of death and a substantial (70%) increased risk of stroke.

Professor Ebrahim said: "The association between infrequent shaving and death is probably due to underlying smoking and social factors, but a small hormonal effect may also exist. However, the relation with stroke events remains unexplained by smoking or social factors."

The study was funded by the Stroke Association.
Back to top Go down
http://mss-919.omgforum.net
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 pm

I shave once a week,if not for school,I wont shave for weeks or something.This is more of personal preferences than hormonal behaviour.
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Don't you think that it is kinda interesting??
My point is, the relation between shaving and the disease itself is both something hardly connected, yet now it is related one with another.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok i only shave once a week
So...i'm having a higher risk of suffering stroke and heart diseases then...but i neither smoke nor touches alcohol...Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Death
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Death

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 pm

rage wrote:
Ok i only shave once a week
So...i'm having a higher risk of suffering stroke and heart diseases then...but i neither smoke nor touches alcohol...Hmm?
I don't know how they do this research,but I'm still skeptical of this information. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://chosen-paths.blogspot.com
69tribe
V.I.P
V.I.P
69tribe

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm

what 啊crap
KUMANAN never shave one means he has super ultra high risk!

this article should not truly believe (bcos: Men who shaved less than once a day were also less likely to be married, had a lower frequency of orgasm)

frequency of orgasm=how chun ur partner... lol!
Back to top Go down
rage
V.I.P
V.I.P
rage

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:49 pm

69tribe wrote:
what 啊crap

this article should not truly believe (bcos: Men who shaved less than once a day were also less likely to be married, had a lower frequency of orgasm)

What if ur chun partner thinks that u stinks and disgusting when you're not shave and doesn't allow you to had orgasm ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin~*~*
Admin~*~*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 am

rage wrote:
69tribe wrote:
what 啊crap

What if ur chun partner thinks that u stinks and disgusting when you're not shave and doesn't allow you to had orgasm ? lol!

lol.....that's too bad.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaving, heart disease and stroke   Shaving, heart disease and stroke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaving, heart disease and stroke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mind Spirit Share :: Life Style Zone :: Health care talk-
Jump to: